Did your cabler give you the TCA-1 form? It’s the law,(for more information click here)
Clipsal Schneider Electric Logo

If your have a problem with the service you are getting you should complain to the company that provided or is providing the service to you.

If you do not get a satisfactory resolution to your problem you can refer to the following authorities